The Office of the Superintendent of Catholic Education announces that San Vicente Catholic School, Saint Anthony Catholic School and Saint Francis Catholic School will join the list of archdiocesan schools resuming classes.
All three will reopen for classes on Thursday, Sept. 13. Power has been restored at their sites.
Of 14 Catholic schools, only two remain without power and are pending confirmation of classes. They are Notre Dame High School in Talofofo and Dominican Child Development Center in Ordot. Classes will not resume until power is restored.
The archdiocese will issue media advisories once we receive news on the remaining schools.
Catholic Schools Summary
Resumed classes on Wed., Sept. 12
- Father Duenas Memorial School, Tai Mangilao
- Academy of Our Lady of Guam, Hagatna
- Santa Barbara Catholic School, Dededo
- Mercy Heights Catholic Nursery & Kindergarten, Tamuning
- Infant of Prague Catholic Nursery & Kindergarten, Tai Mangilao
- Mount Carmel School, Agat
- Bishop Baumgartner Memorial Catholic School, Sinajana
- Maria Artero Catholic Pre-school & Kinder
- Dominican Catholic School, Yigo
Confirmed to resume classes on Thurs., Sept. 13.
1. San Vicente Catholic School, Barrigada
2. St. Anthony Catholic School, Tamuning
3. St. Francis Catholic School, Yona
Pending restoration of power before classes resume
1. Notre Dame High School, Talofofo
2. Dominican Child Development Center, Ordot
The archdiocese will issue updates to the media as soon as new information is received. Tony Diaz, Director of Communications, 562-0065, tony.diaz@archagana.