In support of displaced individuals due to flooding and mudslides, the EOC, through the Mayors Council of Guam, activated the following shelters as of 6 p.m.:
·NORTH: Astumbo Gym
·CENTRAL: Agana Heights Gym
·SOUTH; Agat Gym
WHAT SHOULD YOU TAKE TO THE SHELTER?
1. Provisions of food and water for all members of your family
3. Personal hygiene products
5. Supplies for infants and toddlers, including diapers and formula
6. Valid Photo ID
7. Important documents including birth certificates, passports and medical immunization cards
1. Must complete registration (ID required)
2. Anyone with active TB, flu symptoms, or other health concerns must report these symptoms to the Shelter Manager when they sign in
3. No weapons allowed
4. No gas stoves allowed
5. No alcohol is allowed
6. No drugs are allowed except required prescription medication
7. No tobacco and betel nut
8. No pets with the exception of Service Animals
The shelters will be manned by Mayors and their respective staff. The Guam Police Department will conduct periodic checks. Those affected or feel their homes are prone to flooding, can call the Mayors Council of Guam representative at (671) 478-0226. Individuals in immediate distress are advised to call 911.
For more information or to report any flood and mudslide related issues, contact the Joint Information Center at (671) 478-0208/09/10.
- SPECIAL BULLETIN -