- Wednesday, January 11, 2023, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.: Cyber Resiliency in Industrial Control Systems (PER398)
- The one-day training is offered at no cost to eligible participants and is designed to enhance understanding of the critical nature of Industrial Control System environments and the associated risks, threats, and defenses within the organization, business, or government entity. The course will introduce the convergence of physical security with cybersecurity, supervisory control and data acquisitions (SCADA), and Industrial Control Systems security, increase awareness of the Internet of Things and Industrial Control Systems, and examine the threat landscape within Incident Control Systems.
- The target audience for the course include government officials, owners and operators of business and non-profit organizations, control operators and their supervisors, risk management, and others involved in operation of ICS/SCADA systems.
- To register, visit https://my.teex.org/TeexPortal/?MO=mClassRegistration&D=EC&C=PER398&S=12
- Thursday, January 12, 2023, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.: Demystifying Cyber Attacks (AWR421)
- The one-day training is offered at no cost to eligible participants and is designed to provide non-technical students a better understanding of various cyber attacks and how they occur. Cyber attacks will be demonstrated through discussion, videos, and pre-recorded attacks. Students will be introduced to the Cyber Kill Chain and the common process cyber criminals use when conducting cyber attacks.
- The target audience for the course include government officials, business leaders, managers, and employees who have an interest in improving cybersecurity at their organizations.
- To register, visit https://my.teex.org/TeexPortal/?MO=mClassRegistration&D=EC&C=AWR421&S=2
For more information, contact GHS/OCD Training & Exercise division, John Camacho at (671) 475-9600 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Patrick Leon Guerrero at (671) 475-9600 or via email at email@example.com.
For media inquiries, contact GHS/OCD Public Information Officer, Jenna G. Blas at (671) 478-0208 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.